The axe is falling
David Dalton
2024-01-15 21:44:10 UTC
"I'm gonna make me a good sharp axe
Shining steel tempered in the fire
I'll chop you down like an old dead tree
Dirty old town
Dirty old town”
(Ewan MacColl)

(the moon axe)
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“It dpesn't matter baby, if you're a non-believer. the axe has fallen...
I give to you The Bitch Goddess of Truth" (Lizband -- Queen of Swords)
Blueshirt
2024-02-19 00:18:31 UTC
Post by David Dalton
"I'm gonna make me a good sharp axe
Shining steel tempered in the fire
I'll chop you down like an old dead tree
Dirty old town
Dirty old town”
(Ewan MacColl)
(the moon axe)
The Axe is falling on Google Groups in a few days time.

So spam now or forever hold your peace!
David Dalton
2024-02-19 01:10:03 UTC
Post by Blueshirt
Post by David Dalton
"I'm gonna make me a good sharp axe
Shining steel tempered in the fire
I'll chop you down like an old dead tree
Dirty old town
Dirty old town”
(Ewan MacColl)
(the moon axe)
The Axe is falling on Google Groups in a few days time.
So spam now or forever hold your peace!
Well, I use a newsreader and newsserver so I won’t be
affected, except I will get less Google Groups spam.

I may condense my 2019 and 2021 matches that I
have on my “various matches” thread on alt.religion.druid,
and put them in a new post, and also put my 2023 and
2024 matches so far in a second new post, before
February 22, so they will be archived by Google Groups.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Early morning jubilators, up to no good instigators... Sons of long